HNEHealth Libraries members
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Material not available from HNE Health Libraries can be obtained from other libraries on your behalf.
We encourage library members to check the library catalogue
and e-journal portal
before requesting document supply.
Material can be requested online once the registration process has been completed. Register online
. Once registered you can request articles by:
- completing an online form
- selecting citations from Ovid/CIAP searches and clicking on the document delivery link
- selecting citations from a PubMed search done via the PubMed@HNE link on our site, then selecting ‘send to’, then selecting ‘order’
Please note that this is a fee based service.
All prices are in Australian dollars.
All charges listed include GST (10%).
Hunter New England Health departments are not subject to GST charges.
Standard request (10 working days)
- Copy of article or book chapter $16.50 per item
- Books & audiovisual material $16.50 per item
Fast track request (within 24 hours)
- copy of an article or book chapter $33.00 per item
Material that is not available within Australia can be sourced from overseas. Charges for supply of material sourced from overseas include
- Standard request (10 working days) - copy of article or book chapter $33.00 per item
- Fast track request (within 24 hours) - copy of an article or book chapter $40.00 per item
Material not available within other libraries can be supplied by HNE Health Libraries. Please note that this is a fee based service with charges levied according to the Australian Interlibrary Loan Code. For more information please email our Document Supply Officer